1994 Yamaha Razz
The Yamaha Razz is RAD! This model was very popular and was made by Yamaha from 1987-2001. They're originally sold with one mirror, so we are holding that true to originality! The tiny Razz makes for a fun, but bouncy ride when compared to modern scooters. We've zipped around Iowa City pushing speeds up to 30 MPH, but it feels like you're zooming on this fun scoot. We've had a blast on the Razz for the past couple of months, and we've finished up a ton of service, so this scooter is ready to go!
- So fun to ride around on
Since taking this in, we have
- Cleaned the carburetor
- Installed a new air filter
- Installed new front and rear tires and tubes
- Installed new front brake cable
- Deep cleaned the scoot!
The not so Rad:
- Very bouncy, but not surprising given the age and mileage. Replacing the rear shock may be necessary depending on the rider size
- Missing right side plastic trim
- Takes a little bit to start when left in the cold, but it starts easily when it's warmer
Plus, all of our used inventory comes with a 30-day warranty to protect against any funny business!